State regulations dictate that prior to enrollment in any of our DaySchool, AfterSchool, MiniCamp or SummerCamp programs, the School needs to receive and process, in advance, the completed Family document package.
The Family Document Package includes:
- A Signed copy of the Parent Handbook 2019/2020 : to be signed by parents annually
- An Original copy of your child’s recent Medical Record : to be renewed by your child’s physician annually
- Child’s Documents : to be completed by the parent once on initial enrollment.
Please submit the Family Document Package as follows:
- the originals (mailed or hand delivered in a large envelope without folding) and
- a scanned version emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, kindly ensure that your child arrives with the following items, all labeled with their name.
- Hausschuhe for indoor wear
- A labeled, transparent bag with an extra set of clothes for your child (socks, pants, underwear, shirt)
- Microwaveable containers, if required, for your child’s lunch and snacks
- Sunscreen and bug spray (if needed)
- A water bottle