State regulations dictate that prior to enrollment in any of our DaySchool, AfterSchool, MiniCamp or SummerCamp programs, the school needs to receive and process, in advance, the completed Family Document package.
The Family Document Package includes:
- A Signed copy of the Parent Handbook 2020/2021: to be signed by parents annually
- An Original copy of your child’s recent Medical Record: valid from one year of its date and to be renewed by your child’s physician annually
- Child’s Documents: to be completed by the parent once on initial enrollment
- A signed copy of our https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/assignment-writing-service-uk/51/ thesis in commerce spanish essay phrases https://samponline.org/blacklives/first-sentence-of-a-thesis/27/ propecia and growing a beard click dr john crisler propecia free argumentative essay examples sertraline of shore thesis on a homicide prevod free dissertations go avodart cialis clomid diflucan dostinex glucophage https://www.innovativefitness.com/perioded/cialis-2mg/37/ https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=math-problem-solved go site nexium dosage intake enter site lambang cialis pada bbmc see url https://www.longridgeschool.org/common/consentement-mariage-dissertation/37/ pernicious anemia nexium persuasive essay question examples undergraduate dissertation examples business example of research paper outline https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=college-entrance-essay-about-being-poor buy viagra online org uk memoirs of a geisha thesis dapoxetine kopen source site little women essay topics how to burn dvd+r on macbook pro COVID-19 safety measures consent form.
Please submit the Family Document Package as follows:
- the originals (mailed or hand delivered in a large envelope without folding) and
- a scanned version emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please understand the high administration costs to collect these documents. Any family documents arriving beyond the requested deadline will incur a $50 fee each time it needs to be requested.