Kinderhaus is open and welcomes new families
Join an Open House event and learn more about Kinderhaus and our precautionary safety measures during Covid.
Thanks to our designation as essential service, Kinderhaus Brooklyn is open and offering a range of programs in German and English for children ages 1-13. We welcome new families on a rolling admissions basis, and you can register for the following programs in English and German:
- Childcare and homework oversight for children up to age 13.
- Summercamp 2020: Indoor and outdoor programs
- School Year 20/21: Dayschool, Afterschool, Minicamps
Thank you for your interest and trust.
1. Please submit an Application Form Online
The application for admission to our programs is available online, for DaySchool, AfterSchool, and MiniCamps. Upon completion of the online DaySchool application, families will receive a confirmation email and an offer to confirm their child’s spot, if available. We encourage families to apply promptly in order to successfully secure a spot for the 2020/2021 school year. Some spots do become available over the course of the school year and we encourage all families interested in joining KinderHaus to please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Confirmation of a Spot
Families can confirm their child’s spot by submitting a deposit or a discounted payment in full. We will guide you through the different payment options and plans in our confirmation email to you. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you can do so via the following links:
- DAYSCHOOL 20/21 (DEPOSIT) / 3-5 days (all ages)
- DAYSCHOOL 20/21 (PAYMENT IN FULL) / 5 days (born prior 5/1/18)
- DAYSCHOOL 20/21 (PAYMENT IN FULL) / 5 days (born after 5/1/18)
- AFTERSCHOOL 20/21 (DEPOSIT) / 1-5 days (all ages)
Once families have a confirmed spot, we kindly ask them to send us the completed package of Family Documents. We are regulated by New York State and regulations state that children cannot be fully confirmed, nor are they permitted to attend until the completed package has been received and processed.